Category C+E Training
Once you have passed your Category C practical test, your C+E practical course can be arranged and the practical test can be booked – the test lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
The Category C+E practical test consists of several parts:
- ‘Show Me Tell Me C+E‘ – You will be asked 3 questions from the list (Different to Category C list)
- Reverse Manoeuvre – Off Road (See Below)
- General Road Driving – On Road
- Independent Drive – On Road
- Trailer Un-couple and Re-couple Exercise – Off Road
Upon passing your Category C+E practical test, your examiner will send your licence to the DVLA for updating to the full entitlement.
|The above course prices include the standard DVSA LGV Test Fee of £115. If you decide on an ‘Out of Hours’ test there is an additional fee of £26 for the DVSA LGV Test.|
Paying by Credit Card will incur a 3% fee. There is no fee for Debit Cards.